Saturday, August 31, 2013

Spanish Hymn Arrangements

It is good to know that some people are finding the Spainish version of several hymn arrangements useful. Here are few words from a Ward Choir Director in Georgia:

I just found your site and am thrilled! I'm the ward choir director (not a very good one, it's just my first time conducting anything at all and I have zero experience, but we have had some really beautiful songs so far) and I'm also in charge of the musical numbers ( I accompany almost all the time). Your site has opened up a new world to me and I'm thankful that you are sharing your talents for free. What a blessing! I've picked out your Spanish version of "Where Can I Turn for Peace?" to be sung soon by a few Spanish saints in our ward. I love your arrangement. I hope you get lots and lots of blessings for this, I'm sure you must! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment