Wednesday, July 22, 2015

We are Moving

We are moving to a new house next week. That means I will be leaving my special little Ward Choir behind. I will miss them so much! I plan to still work on SAB arrangements for Ward Choirs all over the world. But I may not be the Choir Director in our new Ward, so I may not be able to try out the new numbers on my patient choir before I post them for all of you! Perhaps you will all have to try them out and let me know what you think.

Make a joyful noise unto the Lord!

3 comments:

  1. I just wanted to say thank you SO MUCH for your beautiful, contemporary, and simple arrangements. Your music has been a Godsend to my short-of-men choir and the fact that although I'm pretty good at singing IN choirs and have done so for many years and in college, directing them is a whole new ballgame! We did your Teach Me to Walk in the Light with a small children's' chorus as my first piece since being called and the ward LOVED IT. This fall I am preparing for Christmas and wanted something more simple for sept and oct and again will be doing your pieces, beautiful savior (with child soloist) and this is the Christ. Thank you so so much for your music. Your talent has been indispensable to me!! Please keep arranging for me and my simple choir. I'm sure there are many out there equally grateful for pieces that are beautiful and easy to sing. Take care!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We needed help moving to our new house, and I did not have the time at home to do all the work myself while my husband was out of the house. The moving company helped me get all the packing done, and they put everything on the truck for us. I was so relieved when the crew showed up to help.

    Robyn Harmon @ Hills Moving

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey what a brilliant post I have come across and believe me I have been searching out for this similar kind of post for past a week and hardly came across this. Thank you very much and will look for more postings from you. studio city movers

    ReplyDelete