Friday, February 22, 2013

Free Easy Piano Pieces

Just a reminder:

There are some simple piano pieces at the bottom of my Downloads page for all you piano teachers out there who want interesting but easy music for your beginning students.

I wrote these originally for my students to play over the years at my recitals so they have been tested in public!

Like the rest of my music on the site, the pieces are in alphabetical order and are FREE TO DOWNLOAD. I didn't label them as to ease or difficulty, since different methods use different standards for their piano grades, but you can click on the cute covers my son, Steve, designed for me to see if you think they will work for your student. Though I have retired as a piano teacher, I thought someone else might get some use out of these pieces.




No comments:

Post a Comment