Thursday, February 21, 2013

Thank you for some kind words!


Comment or Question: Linda, I have to tell you this. Our family was asked to do quite a few things at a friends funeral. She was older and none of her family is religious. So, we did most of the funeral. We needed something fast and pretty basic, but different. I found your song online. Thank goodness. My two daughters sang your I am a Child of God arrangement and my son played it for them. I cannot describe how beautiful it was. The spirit was so strong. It was the most comforting part of that funeral. We had so many compliments on that song. One man came up with tears in his eyes and said, "that is the most beautiful arrangement I have ever heard of that song. Thank you." So, I too, thank YOU for sharing your music. It was a blessing in a time of need. We were all blessed and touched because of it. -Jodi Yates

No comments:

Post a Comment