Monday, March 3, 2014

Improved playbacks! (I hope)

I am working on the playbacks of a few of the arrangements and piano solos to give them a more human feel. Since my mechanical playback sounds um, well, mechanical, I will be replacing them with recordings done by an actual person - me. I have invested in some recording equipment and, depending on how long it takes me to figure out how to use it, you will hear new versions of some arrangements.

I will keep the instrumentals done by Martin Pracher, since I feel I can not improve on those, but I feel that many others need to be redone.

Make a joyful noise unto the Lord!


1 comment:

  1. But keep in mind that those mp3 I did rather quickly still have a lot of mechanical in them, so if you feel like redoing it, I have no problem with it. Now, congratulations on joining the club of "recording" artists ;-)

    ReplyDelete