Friday, July 7, 2023

  I'm wondering if you still have your 2007 SSA version of As Sisters in Zion? I have a badly printed copy (my printer must have been low on ink at the time), so I searched your website to find it, hoping to get a better copy. What I found was a similar, yet different version with a 4th verse added. I'm actually partial to the older SSA version that I already have. If you could make a copy of the SSA version available, I would appreciate it. Our ward RS has been asked to sing at a stake RS conference next month, and that older version is perfect for it.

Apparently, I rewrote the arrangement when Janice Kapp Perry wrote additional lyrics. But why did I write it only for SA, not SSA? In any case, I am attaching the original pdf of the SSA. As I have searched through my music and other music sites with that arrangement, I have found several different ones! (Why?) I hope this is the one you need. 


No comments:

Post a Comment